Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Interactive pdf

For multimedia we had to make an interactive pdf based on a topic of our choice and to include 3 wikipedia articles  based under that topic. I chose to do music festivals.  It was a pretty long brief (went on for around 6 weeks) and much time was spent procrastinating.  If I were to re-do this again I think I would re-think the concept behind it as it's not the strongest bit.

Finding content like images was pretty hard because we needed CC licensed images.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially love the Laneway Festival layout. x

Newfoundjoye said...

I enjoy the amount of white space you've devoted to all of your pages. I feel that when it comes to music, people are quick to add more complexity than pieces need. Nice work!

LinkWithin